17 May 2014

Saturday Shop News

What an exciting week it has been for new arrivals for the shop.  As promised, the rest of our Vintage Happy collection arrived, isn't it just scrumptious!!  There is the most amazing Union Jack quilt in this months Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine designed by Lynn Goldsworthy using some of these fabrics which is just stunning!

When the next box of fabrics arrived I'm sure you all heard the squeal.....gorgeous gorgeous fabrics from the Pam Kitty Picnic collection.  I just love them all, but I'm really drawn to the red text print... I'm already plotting how to incorporate this in to some quilty makes for my kitchen..watch this space.

As you know, I can not resist a sweet ditsy floral, so to combine one with mini stripes...does it get any better I ask...oh yes...indeedy when you get to choose from three colour combinations.  Sevenberry have come up tops again with this one design, I've already added to my ever growing to do list, a pretty summery top for Poppy in one of these...the question is which colour do I use.....
 ..... and of course with their lovely dots and stripes....yet more colours are now available.  I've never really used black a great deal in my sewing, but I am very taken with how stunning they look as a quilt binding..... Rita over at Red Pepper Quilts does this to perfection.


It's been another amazingly busy week for orders this week, thank you however as a result, I'm so sorry I haven't got the patchwork bag tote tutorial published, but I will do my very best this week.  I'm also dreadfully behind with my blog reading, but trying to catch up on an evening before I fall asleep.  To make life a little easier I finally treated myself to a mini Ipad...... oh my goodness, what have I been missing out on.  I've now joined Instagram....you can find me on there HERE...if you're on there, please do pop by and say hello.

Well that's it for this week... back soon!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you Sarah. I hope that you get some time to relax this weekend and enjoy the sunshine. Love the sevenberry fabrics especially, and that one with the writing on would be perfect for something in the kitchen for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Vintage Happy collection!!!!!
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your new collections Sarah - how exciting it must be when they arrive! I hope your week is a happy one with some relaxation time here and there, Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sarah and as always such beautiful fabrics - such temptation!!! I look forward to seeing what you make with the red text print. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness me ..... what a busy parcel week you've had! I think I did hear your squeals of delight my house Sarah and looking at those photos I am not surprised!
    I got the mini for Christmas ..... great isn't it?!
    happy Sunday
    love Jooles x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, very yummy fabrics indeed :-) I hope you've been able to have a relaxing weekend Sarah
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, such wonderful fabrics! Just love those top ones, the Vintage happy ones, and those ditsy florals........gorgeous!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Βeautiful fabrics! I look forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many gorgeous new fabrics! I love the new Lori Holt ones, and I am enjoying working with lots of beautiful Pam Kitty Picnic ones at the moment! I look forward to seeing your makes!
    Happy weekend.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo