14 June 2014

Saturday Shop News

This week our long awaited Lecien delivery arrived..........the question is....was it worth the wait?

Oh yes indeedy!!!!


Included in the delivery was selection of fabrics from the scrumptious Flower Sugar collection.  Every year Lecien release a new selection of fabrics from this line to expand and use with previous collections.  There's a delightful mix of small and larger scales prints, all featuring roses and with the addition of a few polka dots and gingham, I do believe that I'm in fabric heaven!

If the Flower Sugar collection wasn't enough to send me to a fabric induced happy place, then The Old New 30's collection without a doubt shoved me well and truly over the threshold......cherries, ditsy florals, doilies and polka dots, all combined in the prettiest colour palette of pink, teal, green and yellow.....sigh!!!!!!

All are available in a choice of our Pre-cut Small and Mini size pieces and of course as Fat Quarters and Metreage,.  We've also put together some pretty bundles.....



oh and just one more.......


After much deliberation, we have changed our Felt range to a gorgeous Wool/Rayon mix.  I discovered WoolFelt® last year and this is the felt that I use in my kits and for all my crafting....you can see it in use HERE and HERE. As well as a beautiful selection of solid colours, there are also some stunning heathered colours, which remind me of Harris Tweed.....


The felt is available in colour co-ordinated bundles, choose from Mellow Yellows. Garden Greens, Dreamy Duck Eggs....... there are 12 colour bundles in all, plus our Four Seasons Bundles, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter and finally, a complete collection bundle which contains one piece of all 50 colours ....

Our old range of felt has now be reduced and can be found HERE, grab it while you can!



So that's it for this week, I hope that you have a lovely weekend.  Andy and Jamie are at Cub Camp, so Poppy and I have got a weekend of crafting, a little shopping and we're going to finally watch Frozen, I don't know who's more excited!

I'll be back on Monday as I'm taking part in the Around the World Blog Hop having been so kindly invited by Chrissie, so I'll see you then!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sarah! You have great taste! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fabrics are just soooooo pretty! I am in fabric heaven just looking at the photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have the best job! I love those fabrics, such nice colourways and prints. And all that wool felt piled up like that...lush. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's just all too lovely Sarah - if I had a fabric shop I'd spend the days just admiring all the beauty around me, and yet you manage to look after your home and family and make such divine goodies - you are amazing! I hope you and Poppy are enjoying your girlie weekend together! xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness....such gorgeous new fabrics! This post is delicious, Sarah! I love the felt too, some really pretty colours there :)
    Happy week ahead!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh such gorgeousness Sarah!
    Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo