12 July 2014

Saturday Shop News


Wow isn't this time of year full on, so much going on in addition to the usual after school clubs....there's been sports days, award nights, school plays, school trips....plus we've also been visiting future upper schools for Jamie.....oh decisions decisions!!  Away from school business, I've been rather happy to immerse myself in the world of Pretty Fabrics and Trims and oh my...what a week for new deliveries....there's been some corkers!!

Early this week though Mum and I got busy putting together some new bundles for the website.  You can now choose from a rainbow of 30's reproduction bundles..... 
Plus we freshened up our Tilda Bundle selection..... all can be found HERE and are available in a choice of sizes so that you can pick just the right amount for your project.
Now moving on to this weeks new arrivals....who would have thought you could get quite so excited by a stack of cardboard boxes!!!

Inside one, was yet more Lecien Flower Sugar to compliment our existing collection.  I spotted this new range on the many quilt market photo's that were whizzing around and was thrilled when our rep came to visit with samples.  Lecien have introduced some new colours to the range for Spring 2014, a lovely teal, always a winner and rather surprisingly a zesty orange.  There is the addition also of some pretty apple prints which are absolutely gorgeous!  Flower Sugar has long been a personal favourite of mine and I think is set to continue being for the foreseeable future!  Find it HERE.

Next up is Petite Fleur by Carolyn Gavin for Windham Fabrics.  The designs feature whimsical wild flowers, little birds and swallows, illustrated very much with a folksy feel.... oh and colour palette is just gorgeous!  It is also worth mentioning that it is 100% GOTS certified Organic cotton.  Find it HERE.

We also did some restocks of the popular Michael Miller Norwegian Woods, plus added some blenders....I have to say the jewel tones in this collection are stunning and I think this collection will be extremely popular this Autumn.

Another new and rather fun fabric is Gay Paree, also by Michael Miller.  Look how perfect those blenders compliment it.  Oh and if you're a fan on Navy, our Sevenberry Polka Dots, Pin Dots and Stripes look fabulous with this also.
 Finally just to let you know we have our super popular Tilda Scrap Bags available and a new addition......
 Sevenberry Scrap Bags...grab them while you can!
Right that's it for this week.  I'm off to make teacher thank you gifts, however with it being so lovely and sunny I am very tempted to have a sit in the garden with my crochet.  I hope that you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are so tempting it would be hard to choose between them all. I'd love to go out and crochet in the garden right now but the rain has staretd. So I'm going to do the ironing instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so wonderful to be sorrounded by so much loveliness. All the fabrics are just gorgeous, they're all my favourites! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely things, especially the paris one and the thirties ones too!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo