27 September 2014

Saturday Shop News

This week has all been about pretty trims. Just when you thought you've found the prettiest ones available, you stumble on yet more that you just NEED to stock...sorry, look away now if you're a bit of a button, ribbon and lace addict.........
I've long been a huge fan on using linen and lace together, so it was with great excitement to discover the two together in one combination......  Linen and Lace Bias Binding,  we've currently got two lovely colours in stock.  We also added some more variations of your favourites, so you can now find a narrow version of our extremely popular Cotton/Hemp ribbon, Ivory Edged Hopsack ribbon in two widths, double edge lace in Pewter and Aubergine and some super wooden handmade buttons.  (if you click on the product names, you'll be taken straight to them on the website)

And whilst we're on the subject of the lace, we have another new Berties Bows design, in 8 very lovely colours, now in stock. Find it HERE.

Buttons are another passion of mine and I just love these pretty matt pastel buttons.  I was sat at my kitchen table whilst I was adding them to the website and couldn't resist tipping them out...don't they look pretty on my tablecloth.  

We also added some more polka dot ribbons...can you ever have to many polka dots?
On the fabric front, there are some gorgeous new Lecien Flower Sugar bundles now available.... these and all our perfectly co-ordinated fabric bundles can be found HERE.  Choose as always from our Fat Quarter Bundles or our unique Small or Mini size Bundles.
To finish, here's a few new additions to our Christmas Shop......

Thank you as always for your lovely comments and support.....have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love the little deer buttons! They are just too cute for words Sarah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You temptress you! :-) I think I have to have some of those buttons!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty trims and fabrics, and you take the most gorgeous photos of them all too! Love those little buttons on your pretty tablecloth :)
    Happy week, Sarah.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo