18 May 2017

Happy Flower Quilt-A-Long Update

Well doesn't time fly when you're having fun!  Mum (Penny) was on holiday last week, so I was definitely doing my whirling dervish act to ensure that all our parcels full of loveliness went out on time.  Plus we had SO many new deliveries which I need to catch up on.  However despite being extremely tired...I find it impossible to sit and do nothing on evening so I managed to play catch up with my Happy Flower Quilt blocks.  I decided for all of these to needle turn applique.....here's a close up for you.....



The fabrics in the main came from our huger and ever growing range of 1930's reproductions from the shop, plus a few came from my own stash.

I couldn't resist placing all the blocks I've made so far together....
They are looking so pretty don't you think?

I know I keep saying this, but I will be back soon...I have so many projects to share with you!!

Happy Stitches!
Share:

4 comments

  1. These are sweet and will be wonderful altogether. I love the fussy cut hearts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so adorable! And they look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. I am making a sampler quilt at the mo and have just made my 15th block Yay! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 06, 2017

    These are sweet and will be wonderful altogether.

    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo

Update July 2020: Unfortunately, due to a large increase in spam and inappropriate comments, I have turned on 'Comment Moderation', so your comment will not appear immediately. My apologies for this!

© A Little Happy Place | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig