23 August 2017

Thank you!!

I just wanted to pop in and say a huge thank you to you all following on from my last post.  Mum and I have been so touched by all your comments that we received on here, Instagram and Facebook and by the number of emails that you sent to us......thank you!!!

I thought I should also share the answers to a few questions that we have been asked....

  • Mum and I are absolutely fine... thank you.... a few tears were shed whilst making the decision, but we know that we have done the right thing for us, our families and for Pretty Fabrics and Trims. 
  • Whilst our Ruskington shop will no longer be open on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning, we are not moving out of our lovely premises......goodness knows where all the fabric and loveliness would go!
  • We are therefore still at the end of an email or telephone call should you need to speak to us and we are always happy to help.  
  • We are not down sizing Pretty Fabrics and Trims in any way, purely focusing 100% of our efforts in to growing the business via our website.  We have lots of pretty new fabrics on order and new arrivals happening on a daily/weekly basis.  
We had an absolutely lovely holiday, although the days just whizzed by.   I had all good intentions of getting lots of sewing done and went appropriately prepared, although mostly I ended up simply watching the world go by.......

















The little sneaky peeks are in preparation for some fun future projects here on the blog .... hopefully if all goes according to plan, you won't have to wait to long for them!

Something that has been said often to us in the last few days is "that you work to live and not the other way round", what sound advice.  Thanks again for being the best readers, customers and friends possible!

Happy Stitches!
Share:

1 comment

  1. These little projects you have shown look adorable, I love the fussy cut birds. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo

Update July 2020: Unfortunately, due to a large increase in spam and inappropriate comments, I have turned on 'Comment Moderation', so your comment will not appear immediately. My apologies for this!

© A Little Happy Place | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig