8 April 2016

Happy Stitches ~ FREE Embroidery Pattern





Remember that work in progress I shared last time, well it's officially a finish woohoo!  I loved every happy little stitch that went in to making it. 





I hadn't intended on adding any wording but stitching 'happy' captured my mood perfectly!




I had so much fun making this I thought it would be nice to share a little happiness, so I drew up a little happy pattern for the embroidery, which you can download for free HERE



Wishing you lots of happy stitches!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that is so gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing the sweet embroidery too 😊 Have a great weekend, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet embroidery pattern! And I love your beautiful quilting...can't wait to try some of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this beautiful pattern. I have made this and have shown it on my blog today. It made me very happy. This will make a wonderful addition to my Circle 365 project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo

Update July 2020: Unfortunately, due to a large increase in spam and inappropriate comments, I have turned on 'Comment Moderation', so your comment will not appear immediately. My apologies for this!

© A Little Happy Place | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig