30 September 2022

A FREE 'little happy' Felt Pumpkin Pin Cushion Pattern

 
Today is our monthly newsletter day, so please forgive me if you've read that and are now here and for the little duplication of information! 

This time last year, in our seasonal Secret Squirrel Stitch Society Autumn box, the 'little happy' extra was a felt pin cushion in the shape of a pumpkin.  I used those dinky Baby Boo white pumpkins as the inspiration for mine.  Once made though, I did think how lovely a whole basket full of them would look, or perhaps another with some pretty embroidery details decorating the sides.  I did have the very best of intentions of making many more....it's not quite happened as of yet, but you never know, I might find that magic hour when I can indulge myself!

As I have said many times before, we really do appreciate every order that we get from you and every time someone subscribes to one of our clubs.  However, we do appreciate that in the current financial climate, it's not always possible to do so.  Mum (Penny), Andy and I, were talking about this whilst we were packing Advent boxes this week (did you see how I casually dropped that in..... hands up who's excited...they'll be shipping throughout next week) and we decided it would be a nice thing to do, to release the Pumpkin Pin Cushion as a FREE pattern, so it could be enjoyed by all.

So, if you would like to make one, you can download and print the FREE pattern HERE.



Wishing you lots of happy stitches!
Sarah xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo

Update July 2020: Unfortunately, due to a large increase in spam and inappropriate comments, I have turned on 'Comment Moderation', so your comment will not appear immediately. My apologies for this!

© A Little Happy Place | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig